Monday, August 30, 2010

Colin (2 yr, 9 mo) & Justin (7 mo)

The boys...
Now that I'm swimming again, I asked my dad to mail me some swim caps. Colin wanted to try one on!
My dad once mentioned that Colin should take acting classes. I didn't think much of it at the time, but tonight Colin read this Curious George book and I thought about him being an actor. When he got to this page, he actually starting tearing up when he said, "sometimes we're sad." Then he wiped his eyes, and went on to the next page!


Justin @ 7mo. He's now crawling from one of the house to the other!


Colin @ 2yr, 9 mo. Playing his guitar. He loves it and now wants a piano for his birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up. Justin is crawling (pretty soon, no more yoga poses) and Colin plays the guitar like a pro! That was the best video yet! "What song you want next?"..oh boy....!

Anonymous said...

AND the boy has pants on for a change!!!!