Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week updates (Justin @ 6mo)

Colin updates:
  • "cuz, why?" is the question of the week. Any tips on how to make it stop?
  • LOVED his Reagan & Brooke sleepover. "I want you to sleep next to me."
  • Funny new phrase, "I smell somethin, mama."
Justin updates:
  • 6 month stats: 27" and 17 lbs, 6.5oz
  • still loves to roll all over, and creeps much more now
  • sits by himself for short periods of time--but would much rather be on his tummy and back moving around
  • eating veggies + cereal, and loves it! I forgot how messy this whole process was.
  • He's babbling more now, and I think he kinda sounds like Donald Duck. I'll try to catch it on video for our loyal blog followers. =)
Jack updates:
  • earned "dad of the year" badge when he watched Reagan, Brooke, Colin + Justin all by himself for a day. I got to play with all the kids on Friday night, but left for work on Sat at 7:30am.
  • keeping the house in order while I'm busy at work. Love you, hon!
Jamie updates:
  • It's the start of 2010-2011! Staff training started on July 29, and ends August 13. (12+ hour work days) Rock on!!
  • Colin nearly broke my heart when he said to me, "mama, you work so much. cuz, why?"

3 comments:

Lori said...

i love that turtle and that binkie sucker so much. good luck with your staff training!

CJ said...

We are so alike Colin! I usually tell my mommy that I "smell something" too.

CJ said...

hehe...I've started to ask my Mommy..."what happened?"..."why Mommy?" "why?"