Nothing but good quality family time!
Colin wanted to be in the Baby Bjorn. Silly kid.

Justin @ the Greek Festival...Greek food, music and dancing! (When we got home, Colin directed Grandma and me to hold hands and dance like the Greek dancers! Grandma was a great sport and did two lines dances with me.)


Jamie updates: I've been running with my friend, Sarah, and it feels awesome!! Hope I can keep it up to run the Turkey Trot (5 miles on T-giving) this year. I also hope to start swimming twice a week with another friend at work. I can't remember the last time that I've actually done a swimming workout (maybe 3 years?)...we'll see how it goes! Very exciting.
Jamie: "honey, do you have any updates for the blog?"Jack: "no."Jamie: "okay, i'll make up some for you."Jack: "sure, whatever."Jack updates: He's running almost every day, keeping busy at work, managing all of the rentals, and being the best dad and husband ever. Like I said, life is good. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment