Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Aunt Natalie came for a weekend visit!


Weekend updates (sorry, I don't have pictures!)
  • Tons of cousin time at Grandmas! Laughing, eating, screaming, talking = family time.
  • Jack & Colin went camping with A. Natalie and the other cousins in Grandma's backyard! Campfire, s'mores, and tents. Could it get any better? (I was on-call, so I came home to sleep with Justin.)
  • Justin is full on crawling. All fours, tummy off the ground. Watch out!
  • Natalie and Sarah were my running partners this weekend = awesomeness!
  • Sarah & Scot hosted dinner tonight -- Hawaiian Haystacks. Mmm, good. Thanks and Happy 2nd Birthday to Hao-ie!
  • Happy short week everyone. =)

1 comment:

Lori said...

i love these pictures. in fact, I just returned from costco where I printed justin crawling under the table. So funny... the one with justin grabbing colin's hair =) colin's sucha good sport. love you.