Monday, May 25, 2009

Week festivities & Memorial Day Weekend fun!

Hi all, Colin here--
I had to come home from daycare earlier this week becaus
e I had a fever. Daddy took good care of me, and I was ready to go back and play a day later!
Mommy let me play in the dirt while she pulled weeds.




I love wagons! Mommy had an end of the year bbq for work, and I had so much fun. Emerson (15 mo) had a wagon, and he let me ride with him. I loved it!I was so excited to get my first pair of running shoes! They are just like daddy's!
Uncle John & Auntie Stacie have an annual Memorial Day BBQ, and I had so much fun with all of my friends! Here I am playing with Drew, Cade and Tyler. Our friend, Hunter, brought all of his toys for us to play with--thank you! Cade and I enjoyed riding the cars.And this guy kept trying to play a game of cornhole, but we successfully stopped the game. He was a bit annoyed with us, and kept looking at mommy. Mommy and her friend Renee had a good laugh before coming to get us though! =) Thanks for a great afternoon Uncle John & Auntie Stacie!On Monday, I got to meet a new friend, Julia! Mommy's friends from grad school, Joe & Laura, were in for a visit, and we had bagels and juice with them at Panera. Julia is so cute, and when I went in for a kiss, my drool hit her head first. I don't think she noticed!

And to end our long weekend, we went to Grandma's house for a bbq. All of the cousins were over, and I had the best time ever. Sam and I played with bubbles..Uncle Matt was sneaking me cookies before dinner. Mommy tried to take them away, but I ran the other direction, and got away.Before I knew it, mom had put all of us to work.

And lastly, I learned some new dance moves from my cousins, Reagan and Brooke.




In other news, I throw tantrums every time I hear the word "no," and I'm not eating as much during mealtime. Mom and Dad are trying their best, but I'm giving them a run for their money. I am learning what a "time out" is, and they are no fun at all!
Love,
Colin

3 comments:

Lori said...

love all the pictures. absolutely love the laundry in your basket!

Angela said...

The videos are great! What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good gosh jamie, a little dirt won't hurt him! :) Wish we could see YOU in cleveland! Have a good time with your family.

Katie & Trisha