My mom and her "babies"...Colin and his cousins, Miko and Rumi.
Thanks for the playdate Cory and Kira! Colin is pushing Cory--and Kira is watching from a distance--smart girl!
Colin with his great-grandma. He tried salsa for the first time. After about 4 bites, he started wiping his tongue, and getting grumpy. We switched to guacamole--which he loves!!
Colin with his great-grandma #2! (So lucky.) He tried wasabi accidentally, and his nose started dripping. Needless to say, he didn't like it much.
Colin learned to sit just like my dad! My dad also taught him how to "cheers" before a meal. Now Colin lifts his sippy cup and says "chee." He knows to tap glasses and take a sip.
My parents with Colin. They were so great with Colin--we miss them already! Thanks for a wonderful trip.
Colin tried Jamba Juice for the first time and LOVED it. I also loved it.
We went camping for 4 days at Samuel P. Taylor State Park. I went camping there as a kid, so it was so nice to finally take Colin there. Billy & Monica met us out there, and it was great to see what a fearless walker Anthony is now! Here are the brothers and the boys.
My sister wins the award for "parent of the vacation." She took full care of Colin 24 hours a day. Jack and I truly enjoyed this relaxing vacation because of Lori and my mom. THANK YOU for all of the toys and love!!

Thank you Duane and Amy for letting us borrow your hiking backpack--it was awesome.
The best part was when Lin-Shao took pictures of Colin for the weekend. We totally weren't expecting a photo shoot, but she does amazing work. Here are some of her pictures.
5 comments:
your child is an AMAZING eater.
Hi Jamie, it's Jane T.
I got to your link through Kira's. =) Your boy Colin is super cute! and wow, Lin for her amazing shots of him!
Should do a family session with her! I love it, go LIN!
Jane, glad you liked the photos!
Jamie, I can't work that blog site. why is it all ugly and white? i think you need to make it look nice. and how do i link you and angela's site to it. i feel like an under achiever. i can't work that thing. you're in charge of it.
Looks like a great trip home, Jamie! I can't believe Colin tried wasabi. I can't go near it. He can stick with me and the guac. :)
Jamba for the 1st time? Oh buddy...glad you loved it. Mommy tries to trick me and calls my YoBaby "jamba". We'll go get Jamba next time u're back in SF.
Post a Comment