Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I survived the first day of school (daycare)!

Good news to report--I (jamie) survived Colin's first day of daycare! I had so much anxiety about the day and the "dropoff," but Colin made the transition easy. He settled into a little chair, started to chomp away at his hand, and gave us a "see-ya later" smile. I only called the daycare ONE time to check up on him the first day! =) He's doing well, and hasn't caught any big kid germs or colds yet.


Here's Colin's first set of overalls!

It's definitely more than just gas at this point! He can get going on a good 10-20 min session of giggles and laughs. Those are the greatest moments for us!
We don't have a scheduled nap/sleep time down quite yet. But we let him sleep whenever we can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! When are you coming to Bowling Green to show Colin your alma mater (and meet me)? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie. Wow, Colin has grown and is adorable. I love the pictures. Hope all is well with your family. :o)

Lori said...

awwwwwwwwwww my colin

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest baby, Jaime! I'm so glad you're keeping a blog. It is great to see you three doing so well :)