Saturday, January 26, 2008

Colin's first bandaids & Jamie back to work


Jack took Colin to his 8 week check up--and he's doing well. He's now 25 inches long, and 14 lbs, 11 oz. I can't even carry him in one arm anymore! He had his first round of vaccinations, and came home with his first set of bandaids. Yes, I had to take a picture...Clearly, Colin did not want his picture taken. Can't you hear him screaming?

Yep, I'm back to work. It feels too early--but my mom says that no matter how long I wait, it will always feel too early. To help the transition, Colin stays home with Jack in the mornings, and I work from home with Colin in the afternoons. We are all doing okay--and pretty soon we'll transition to daycare. I'm confident that Colin will handle the transition much better than I.


Other news? Jack is still running outside...and is helping me make the switch from gym-treadmill running to outdoor-snow running. We picked up some new clothes for me today--and hopefully I'll make my first attempt at running in the snow tomorrow. CRAZY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe... poor little guy. Though I have to admit, he's even cute when he's crying (and you can't hear it ;) Hope you guys are doing well!