Colin's first fight or is it bad parenting? It's bad parenting. Colin gouged his face with his super long fingernails! I just cut/filed them, and we should be safe for another 48 hours, until they grow again. Crazy, growing baby.
No worries--Colin is not taking after my dad and going bald already! But he is losing his hair in the back and his hair is thinning out all over. We can't wait to see what color his hair will be when the new stuff grows in. =)
What's Jack been up to, you ask? He's working on the house next door. It's a rental property that we bought at the end of January, and it needs a fair share of remodeling before we can rent it out. Jack is pulling triple duty--full time job, remodeling expert, and dad. Jack and Colin still do bathtime together, and when Jack's around at just the right time, he also does the dirty diapers! ha!
What have I been up to, you ask? Trying to manage working and breastfeeding. Sorry if that's TMI for some of you. It's exhausting, and I'm not sure if I can keep it up much longer. At home, I spend most of my time trying to figure out this whole mom/parenting gig. and...I'm also keeping up with home cooked meals during the week, keeping up with the bottles and dishes, managing to give us all clean clothes, and making the random runs to stores--look at how domesticated I am. (I'm still not in charge of the plants. I'd kill them.)
1 comment:
Look at you... already a super mom :)
Post a Comment