Thursday, February 14, 2008

I cried yesterday.

Yep, yesterday was the first day I cried after daycare. Colin and I had a great morning together--he was laughing and playing all morning, and it didn't stop! We were at daycare, and I just couldn't leave. I stayed there for a half an hour playing with him and trying to get more laughs out of him. I hated the thought of leaving him to go to work. After 30 minutes, I finally left for work--and cried all the way into work! In the beginning, I thought it would be easier for me to leave him at daycare if he was happy. But now, I hate missing those moments, and it's so hard for me to leave him. People say it doesn't get any easier as they get older. I need to pack kleenex for the car.

And on another note, I just put a 6 month sleeper on Colin this morning, and it fit perfectly. He's only 2.5 months old!!!!!!

No comments: