Justin turned 6. Lots of presents and of course donuts for breakfast.
How about that birthday cake!
Birthdays in our house mean another dollar for allowance each week - and another minute for each time out. Haha.
Each birthday also means a trip to the doctor for an annual check up. This is what Justin looks like at the doctor when he knows he isn't getting any shots.
He is now a yellow belt with green stripe.
Congrats to Justin as well. He moved up one level in swimming.
We've had some nice weather so we've gone on a couple hikes. This is the Ohio & Erie canal towpath in Peninsula.
Colin was acting up. I threatened to throw him in. Haha.
The high temp was about 50 this day in early February.
Poor Jamie. No one ever takes her picture. She always has to do it herself.
The boys are still doing basketball.
I think this is their last week.
Remember when Colin was two and Jamie thought he should be a baby model?
I think we can all agree he's looking much better now.
Where's Justin?
There he is.
Bachan will be here tomorrow. We can't wait. See you soon.

2 comments:
I love it! Thanks Jack.....
Haha, nice timing on the pic with Justin blowing out his candle, stuck in a cookie haha.
Post a Comment