Jack ran the Cleveland half marathon today. No pics to report, but he did amazingly well for very little training! You make us proud, honey!
Other weekend activities:
Boys loving backyard time...
This cat caught and ate a chipmunk right in front of us. Mean ol' thing.
Geese and their goslings at the park. Family cuteness.
We haven't been out to breakfast in a very long time...but we ventured out to visit with my dear friend from my Portland, OR days! Chocolate chip pancakes for the kids. =)
And lastly, we had a good-bye dinner with Sarah + the boys. When we met them, Justin was a just a couple months old. Look at them all now!
Sarah is going back to her hometown, so I'm beyond excited for her to be back with family!! You will be missed!
In other news:
- It's shorts weather. Loving this spring - summer transition. (minus the extreme pollen! ack!)
- This week, Justin reminded me how awful the 3 year old stage is. Let's just say that he threw his plate off the dinner table one night and almost fell into the toilet (arm was soaked) another night. Exhausting! Can we just jump to 4 now?
- A teacher at the kids' school lost her 6 month old baby to SIDS. My heart is so heavy with this news and I send her all of the love possible to help her family get through this time.
- Jack is an amazing dad. enough said.
- My parents and grandma are headed into town on Wednesday! It's been 5 months since I last saw my parents and 7 months since I last saw my grandma! It's been a long stretch and I'm so excited for them to get here.


No comments:
Post a Comment