Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo

  1. Spring has officially sprung. Week-long weather in the 60s and 70s!
  2. Not too many pics this week. Spent the time outside. Playgrounds, rocks, water table, gardening, running. Eating, juicing, shopping.
  3. On the radio, the host asked what "cinco de mayo" meant and I'm flabbergasted at the number of people who had no idea what it meant. 
  4.  Spring pictures arrived from the kids' school. If you pay attention to our blog, you know that getting them into "collar shirts" is a big deal. Next time, I just have to remember to cut their hair! I think I'm going to save this picture and give it to them when they turn 18. =)
5. Colin had his first "drop-off" birthday party. Dropped him off, 1.5 hours later, picked him up. Nice! The mom was a pinterest queen and sent the kids home with kits to make their own race car. Check out what Colin made once we got home!
 6. We went out for Mexican food and this is how Justin insisted on eating his chips. Just like his Jichan. Kids choose to imitate the strangest things.
 Happy Cinco de Mayo from the Elwells...


2 comments:

Melissa said...

That picture of the boys if precious! You look great too. :) Happy spring to the Elwells!

Lori said...

Happy De Mayo Cinco Well-El's!