To celebrate, we had a kid-free (more on that later) weekend! The best part about Jack is that he knows when I need something before I do. He knew I needed to get out and enjoy pre-kid life again. So he pushed and pushed - and we ended up on a 9 mile hike in temperatures under 10 degrees (that includes the wind chill factor. Don't doubt me, I checked.)
Beautiful. Perfect day for hiking. Peaceful. Saw 3 waterfalls. Amazingness. Loved every minute - even the 7.5 minute lunch when I almost froze to death because we stopped moving. =)
Hiking question: What do you do when you have to cross through 4
The kids? They had a sleepover at Auntie Alexis' house! They told me all about their painting, playing, camping, reading, eating and baking. Alexis, thank you for making this weekend possible! Here they are with their baking creations.
1 comment:
yay for 9 years!! that's an accomplishment; which brings me to question my co-workers and i have been asking couples.
now that you're married, do you still celebrate your dating anniversary in addition to your wedding anniversary; or does your wedding anniversary trump all?
Post a Comment