But good news - Colin's teacher found my camera last week and returned it to me today! WOOHOO! I was even at Costco looking at cameras on Saturday. Phew.
Friday update: A huge thank you to Grandma who made the trek to the kids' school and got lost in the process! We attended the first Grandparents Day Magic Show & Dinner hosted by the parents and teachers. Colin loved the magic show and Justin had diaper issues so he was neutral for the event. Thank you, Grandma, for making the trek!
Weekend updates (with no pictures):
- Electric in the house was completed, but somehow we lost power to our furnace. We have cool Fall weather, so Jack fired up our kerosine heater. So it turned into an indoor "campfire." The best ever!
- Went to the Farm Park for tractor weekend. Animals + Tractors = 100% fun.
- We picked up a few toy boxes from storage and the boys are in toy heaven. Just a good reminder to all parents out there to rotate your toys. Kids look like they've never seen these toys before.
I'm not sure which was more exciting. Our camera angel, Quetta, who witnessed my "you've got my camera dance" or...
...seeing 5 cabinets installed in the kitchen! Oh yeah - the boys joined me in the "we've got cabinets dance." I think it's a tie - Monday wrapped up quite nicely, don't you think?!
I'm feeling much better now that my camera and I are reunited. Sleep well, all.
1 comment:
I love Quetta.
Post a Comment