Monday, September 10, 2012

I spy...

Nemo! Since the costume box discovery, Justin has lived his life as Nemo.



He took a small break to turn into a builder. The boys have construction hats to stay safe in the season of falling acorns. =)
If this is Monday, we're in for a real treat this week. I wonder how many days Nemo will stick around.

3 comments:

Urban Farmer said...

Jamikins,
Thank you so much for taking the time to keep up this blog. I know how busy you are and really appreciate it. I enjoy reading it so much...its the bright light in my day. You should be a writer...nice sense of humor. Right Jack? Wonder where she gets that? :)

Urban Farmer said...

Jamikins,
Thank you so much for taking the time to keep up this blog. I know how busy you are and I really appreciate it. I enjoy reading it so much...its the bright light in my day. You should be a writer...nice sense of humor. Right Jack? Wonder where she gets that? :)

Lori said...

This post cracks me up.