Updates in no particular order...
We got the goggles out to get ready for summer...and C kept his on for most of the day.
Every month, we get together with our friends Debra, Greg and Rubin. They hosted this month and dessert was the only time I could get all three of them sitting together. All three boys are nonstop when we're not feeding them. =)
The rest of the weekend was spent playing at home...
And enjoying a surprisingly sunny winter day at the zoo! Justin asked for elephants and monkeys - so that's what he got. When we got to the primate house, this gorilla greeted us. And after, we played in the playground and watched wild deer in the zoo.
----
me: Colin, you are so handsome.
C: Yes, I just get handsome everyday.
Colin: Justin, if you stop crying, then you won't get boogers.
Justin: No. Wahhhhh
Colin: You're going to get boogers
Justin: Boogers! Wipe! (as he points to his nose)
Colin: See, I told you.
6am and both boys are up
Me: Colin, can you read to your brother and play with him? Mommy is going back to bed.
Colin: Okay, c'mon Justin
Justin: Wahh..
Colin: Justin, let's go read books.
Justin: No..Mommy!!! Wahh...
Colin: Justin, just chill out!
Justin: Love you, mommy. (unprompted. and that's enough to make anyone's day.)
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"See I told you" - C =o)
"Justin, just chill out!" - C =o)
CRAZY KID WITH GOOGLES!
How adorable!! Thanks for sharing and I love that you remember their words despite being sleepy in bed :)
Post a Comment