Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week Updates...

"ALEXIS!" "Leshis!" The boys absolutely love their Alexis time...Colin even ended the night with, "but I want Alexis to read me books tonight." And no wonder why they love her - she completely embraces their "put me in a box" phase of toddler-hood. Yes, they are in those boxes!
 Justin finally (it took us 2 weeks) started wearing the next size up in winter jackets. Our handsome 2 year old.
 John & Shirley had us over for dinner and all of the Oakdale boys were reunited. They all met about 2 years ago - and look at how much they've grown. =)
 Whenever we get together with Hao-ie, Colin starts screaming with joy. All of the boys have so much fun together - pretty much non-stop screaming and laughing.
 We ended our weekend with dinner at Grandma's. Decorating and eating the cake were the highlights.
 After we left Grandma's, I had to snap a picture of the sun. Ohio gave us another beautiful sunny day...just proof of our wonderful winter.
Other fun things:
  • Colin's friend, Max, has Darth Vader on his lunchbox. Colin came home, made a black mask and said, "I'm dark mater." haha! All he knows is Mater from the movie Cars!
  • Cousin Sarah still loves Justin Beiber...and after we see her, I hear Colin chant, "Justin Beaver, Justin Beaver!"
  • Colin told one of my friends, "I think there's a baby brother growing in your belly."
  • Justin's teachers told me that Justin talks about Leela at school all of the time! After all, they have seen each other every week since the day he was born. Love.

No comments: