Here's just one example...
Colin, Justin and I were all upstairs (bedrooms and bathroom). I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth with the door open. Justin was walking around saying "Beebee, bee," which means he's asking for his binkie. I responded, "binkies only in bed." Justin kept chanting.
Colin: I'll help you get them Justin. (Colin goes into J's room and gets his binkies out of the crib and gives them to Justin.)
Colin: Stay here Justin (Justin stays in his room, and then C comes to the bathroom)
Colin: Mom, I'm going to give you some privacy. (then he closes the door so I can't see them anymore.)
Colin: C'mon Justin let's go downstairs and play. (At this point, I'm assuming that J has his binkies and they are sneaking downstairs.)
Me: (Then I hear both of them giggle and run down the stairs. I didn't say a word. I just wanted them to be good brothers. And yes, when I got downstairs, Justin had both binkies. He saw me and ran away.)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment