Celebrating C's birthday again with two more birthday dinners this week. Dinner celebration #1 with C's good friends, Carlo, Evan & Drew. And my good mommy friends, Sarah and Uma!
What's a birthday without a Leela dinner? Dinner celebration #2: Aarti and Leela brought birthday balloons and all!
Even a balloon for Justin. And take a look - our Christmas tree is up!
Colin found our Christmas stockings...
In case you haven't been over in awhile, we have a new art corner. Our walls didn't have much artwork - so Colin and Justin have been busy filling their corner with their masterpieces.
----
Justin absolutely loves our Christoper Pop-in-kins (elf on a shelf). He looks for it every day and loves to show everyone where it is. Colin is slowly warming up to the elf.
----
C: I am going to wear these pajamas when we go on the Polar Express next year.
me: What do you mean? We may not go on the Polar Express next year.
C: Why not?
me: I have to find out when it is and how much the tickets are.
C: Oh, don't worry about that.
me: Well, tickets cost money.
C: I know. I saved my ticket. It's in my lunchbox. We can use it next year too.
----
Jack: (chomping on chips and walking into the living room.)
Colin: What are you eating?
Jack: Broccoli
Colin: No you're not eating broccoli. Why do you always say you're eating broccoli? What are you eating and tell me the truth this time.
----
Justin: Mommy...
Me: Yes, Justin
Justin: Awwww aaaahm.
Justin: Daddy...
Jack: Yes, Justin
Justin: Awwww aaaahm.
Repeat and repeat and repeat!
"Awww aaahm" is the noise I make when I kiss his cheeks. I like to believe that it's Justin's way of saying, "I love you." =)
----
Tomorrow, November 30th, is Colin's 4th birthday...and he's going to have more of a birthday present than Jack or I ever experienced....Hawaii, here we come!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the kids' conversations! So funny! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment