Sunday, September 18, 2011

New kitchen toy + Updates

It's always fun playing with new toys...I'm just not sure at exactly what point my life changed where a food processor qualifies as a new toy. =) Justin loves to cook with me - and knows exactly where the on and off buttons are on our new kitchen toy. Some of our creations:
Other weekend highlights:
Sarah & I took an impromptu kid-less visit to our local frozen yogurt place. I have officially found a new addiction.
Family Dinner with Grandma and Pete/Sandy/Sam/Sarah. Kids made their own cake sandwiches for dessert. Mmmm.
Celebrating Rubin's 4th birthday party. It was a great party with toys, music and lots of healthy snacks for the kids. And they are old enough to sit at the kids table by themselves without needing me. Growing up so fast! Justin chose raisins over the cupcake and Colin chose the cupcake over anything. Both boys equally loved the juice though - and on the way home, "mom, we should have juice at our house." - C
I just noticed that all of our highlights involved sugar of some sort. Hmm.

To wrap up the weekend, enjoy....

Colin conversation:

C: "Justin Beaver! Justin Beaver!"
Me: "Ha. Who says that?"
C: "(cousin) Sarah says that."
Me: "Who is Justin Beaver?"
C: "I don't know. But Sarah says it a lot."
(For my mom: Justin Beaver = Justin Bieber and Sarah is in love with him.)

Our Justin.


1 comment:

CJ said...

LOVE all the conversations you have with your Mommy! My Mommy is starting to write down my sillies too.