C: That's the spirit!
Me: Wow. Who uses those words? Your teachers at school?
C: Nobody at school uses those words. I learned it on that disney show that you let me watch when you're tired.
Me: Colin, what do you want to be for Halloween?
C: I don't want to be anything.
Me: If you want to go trick-or-treating, you have to be something.
C: Why?
Me: That's what Halloween is. Trick or treating is when you go to neighbors' doors and you get candy.
C: But, I like Easter.
Me: Why?
C: Because you can get candy and you don't have to dress up.
Justin: (running around the house with his arms open - "Nah-ah-yee???" Yes, he was running around the house looking for his Aunt Natalie. After one great weekend with her, he definitely missed her.)
C: Look mom, I drew a picture and it's on the wall.
Me: That's beautiful.
Justin: (grabs a piece of paper and draws on it. Then walks over to Colin's drawing, rips it down, and tries to put his on the wall in place of Colin's.)
C: No!!!! Justin!!!!
C: Can I have a snack?
Me: Yes, apples and peanut butter. Can I share with you?
C: No. I will share with you.
Me: Oh, I see.
C: I have a better idea. I will have the peanut butter and share with you. And you can have the apples and share with me. We can both share!
Justin is still adjusting to the school schedule. This week he fell asleep mid-morning, and they had to take him out for a walk to wake him up for a bit. On another day, he fell asleep while eating lunch. He's getting about 11 hours of sleep at night, but it looks like he still wants that mid-morning nap! Hopefully he'll start transitioning to the 1 afternoon nap soon.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment