Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding & Sleepover

Jack & I celebrated our good friends' wedding, Jacob & Christina. Congratulations!  They met while at CWRU, so a group of us were all reunited for their day!
All dressed up.
 Me with soon-to-be mama, Rachel! Rachel is the happiest pregnant woman I've ever met. Love her.
And you know it's going to be a good party when Christina is there. Too much fun. Lots more pictures, but they are all of me with friends, and I don't want you to go into Jamie overload.

Where were the kids, you ask?

They had a sleepover at Evan & Drew's house. I am told that they were well-behaved and good sleepers. =) Scot & Sarah, thank you for hosting the first sleepover!

All 4 boys: Colin (3.5ish), Evan (3ish), Justin (18mo), Drew (17 mo). What's better than eating popcorn while watching some TV?!

3 comments:

Urban Farmer said...

Awesome pictures of you and Jack and friends!
You're so lucky to have Scot and Sarah...the kids look like they are having so much fun!

Nice camera too! :)

Sarah said...

you are better than I am to get these up so fast! you looked fabulous, by the way!

Sarah said...

just leaving this with everyone who has me on their blogroll: i know you link to my cooking blog, and i just wanted to let you know that i changed the name to heartyhelpings.blogspot.com still have the eskestrandexcitement.blogspot.com for our family. just wanted to let you know!