Colin loves to take Justin's binkies and hide them. He's done it since Justin was born. We've learned that some of his hiding places include the play kitchen refrigerator, behind the toy bins and in boots. Well, this morning, I caught Justin putting his binkie in a boot, and then taking it out with great joy -- just like Colin does! I wonder what else his brother is teaching him?
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this!!
After watching the video, Greg says, "that's what I want for Christmas". And i said, "what, justin?" And Greg replies, "Yeah, they have two and Jamie asked me what I wanted". So basically, give us one =) FED EX PRIORITY please.
haha!! i LOVE it, and i especially love the closing comment of yours..."that's gross."
Oh my goodness, that was soooo cute! I love his laugh after he found his binkie! Too cute!!! Miss you guys!!! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment