Hi all -- Colin here! If you haven't heard already, I'm three! The binkie fairy took my binkies to a hospital and is sharing them with new babies now. Here's what else has been going on...
Dad decided to paint our house this week. And on Friday, Mom unexpectedly came home to a house full of furniture and paint fumes. She called Aunt Tami, and we got to spend the night at their house!!! I love going to Reagan & Brooke's house. Check out the art project we did together. Thank you for taking care of us.
Justin still loves to be held all of the time...good thing Grandma was there to help! And we are so happy that Grandma has skype now!!!
Mom and I stopped by a sale and bought a train cookie jar. I saw it from a distance and immediately knew I wanted it! Now, only if there were cookies to put in it. =) Grandma makes the best cookies ever (hint, hint!)
Justin is still picky with his food, but he just started eating grapes with me. His are cut up because he's not a big boy yet.
Today is a SNOW DAY! Lots of snow and wind. So we're playing inside and making a mess out of the house.
Love you,
Colin
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment