Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas tree 2010 + Kid updates

It's true, I'm a fan of the Christmas season. A special time of the year to focus on love, family, joy, appreciation and thankfulness.


Every week since Justin has been born, we've done family dinners with Aarti and Leela. Leela affectionately refers to Justin as "justin-baby" and is always sharing her toys with him. Well, this week at dinner, Justin crawled up to Aarti, started playing peek-a-boo with her and climbing on her. Justin usually just wants Jack or me to carry him when we're out, so it was extra special to have him roam around and into Aarti's arms. We love it! we love it! we love it!
And the snow has arrived. It took me 2 hours to leave work, pick up the boys and come home. I get annoyed with the heavy snowfall, but Colin reminds me to enjoy the little things in life - like snowflakes on your cheek or snow up to your waist. He loves every minute of the snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! Can't wait to visit the kids in the snow!!!!