And lastly, I was sprayed by a skunk on Friday night. I am SO DONE with animals and bugs. Put me in a bubble, and let's call it a day. Jack bought a live trap, and hopefully we'll trap that skunk!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Week updates...
Happy Birthday Auntie Lori!

Aarti & I have dinner together once a week with the kids (we rotate homes), and I LOVE it. We are in a routine now, the kids are so comfortable at each other's homes, and Aarti and I get a chance to catch up. Aarti + the kids...
With Justin being mobile now, the boys constantly play together. Justin loves exploring, and Colin is learning to share & is a great big brother!
Justin crawling and climbing around Colin while Colin is trying to talk on the phone...
Jack took this video of the boys. =) Colin loves playing with Justin, and luckily Justin is such a good sport!
And lastly, I was sprayed by a skunk on Friday night. I am SO DONE with animals and bugs. Put me in a bubble, and let's call it a day. Jack bought a live trap, and hopefully we'll trap that skunk!
And lastly, I was sprayed by a skunk on Friday night. I am SO DONE with animals and bugs. Put me in a bubble, and let's call it a day. Jack bought a live trap, and hopefully we'll trap that skunk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT.... best birthday present. Snapfish album cracks me up. Thank you so much. I love you, Elwells! MUAH... ONE WEEK!
Post a Comment