Thursday, October 7, 2010
We got that skunk!
As Colin would tell you, "We got that kunk!" (We're working on the "s" at the start of words.) Brave Jack & Colin released the skunk back into the park. Jack threw a tarp over the trap, then lifted it to put in the truck. The skunk sprayed when it was under the tarp, so Jack was safe! I just hope he doesn't find his way back to our house. One skunk down, how many more to go?
I had a crazy week at work - luckily Megan and her sister came over to watch the kids while I worked into the night on Wed. We love Megan time, and can't wait for her to come back again. Thanks for playing with us. =)

Have I told you how great I think our Children's Museum is? It's constant role playing, imagination building, and exploring for the kids. Today at the grocery store, Colin told me that he had to get kitty food for Aunt Natalie's Tsuica and Lohla! Too cute.
And he took his first cooking class at the museum - soft cinnamon and raisin pretzels with dip. He did a great job in the class, and the pretzels were delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brave of you to get that close to take a pic of the kunk!!!
Post a Comment