- Now that Justin is moving more, Colin has been trying to play with him more. We caught him trying to ride Justin like a horse. "Puh-lease! I want to ride brother horsie."
- Now that Justin can roll over, I asked Colin what we should teach him next. He proceeded to do a yoga move he learned at school. (the tree = one foot on top of the other while stretching your arms above your head) I suggested that we try clapping our hands first.
- Yes, Colin still uses a binkie at (and only at) bedtime. When we're in bed reading books together, Justin loves to pull Colin's binkie out. I think it's hilarious!
- We caught Colin crawling all over the house, so we asked him what he was doing. "I'm showing Justin how to crawl."
- Sometimes I blow in Justin's face to make him laugh. Colin loves to imitate me, so Justin ended up with bits of Colin's food all over his face.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Brotherly Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS"
You have a wonderful family relationship with Jack, Colin, and Justin to be thankful for...that should put a smile on your face today.
Urban Farmer
Love this!!!!!! Love it - especially the food particals on Justin's face!!!! LOL
Post a Comment