Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend (colin is 19 mo)

Our friend, Ed Tallos, is running for Judge in our area--and they invited us to walk with them in the 4th of July parade! Go Ed!

Colin tasting his first lollipop. It lasted him 45 minutes.After the parade, we hung out at Natalie's house....summer happiness.
And we finished our weekend with good fun at Grandma's house. Colin absolutely loves to drive..anything!Natalie turned the sprinklers on for the kids...Colin started out naked, but luckily Sam had an extra (girls) swim diaper for Colin to use...yes, we know he looks ridiculous. I love seeing these two boys grow up together. Sarah (Sam's sister) is going to be joining the fun soon too--she's already walking, and she's not even 10 months yet!!!
Happy early birthday to Jack! Here he is refusing to take a picture with his cake (surprise, surprise)...Colin missed his nap, but cuddling up with Grandma was just as good.
And 5 minutes after we left, this was Colin...asleep with eeyore, hanging from his mouth!

3 comments:

Lori said...

ahaahahha

eeyore + colin = eternal love

I love the eeyore in the mouth sleeping picture!!!

Urban Farmer said...

I love reading your blog! We sure appreciate all your time and energy that you put into keeping it going Jamikins!

Eeyore and Colin forever...just like Lisa and Lori.

Whenever I miss you guys, I check out the blog and then I'm okay. Thanks! Love you guys!

LWT said...

Oh my goodness! I love the Eeyore picture. That is hysterical. What a cutie :)