Monday, April 27, 2009

A picture perfect weekend

Holy smokes--the weather hit the 80s this weekend. I loved every minute of it!

We went on a family bike ride to campus for SpringFest. With the help of two of his favorite stuffed animals (and a hot dog bun), Colin enjoyed his bike trailer MUCH more this year.
His favorite booth was the bubble booth. You can make bubble solution with Dawn dish soap. 6 parts water to 1 part Dawn. Gotta love Case students!
I made somen to help us cool down. Watching him try to eat with chopsticks was hilarious. The noodles kept sliding down the chopsticks! He eventually gave up and started shoving fistfuls of noodles into his mouth!

We met our good friends (Harvey Family) at the zoo, and Colin was exhausted by the time we got home. Which leads me to my favorite part of the weekend...taking a nap with the little guy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Aww, I LOVE the nap picture! That really is the best part!

Lisa Basalla said...

Jamie, I LOVE your blog! It's great to see what a little man Colin is growing to be :) Congratulations!