Tuesday: Colin and I stayed home, watched cartoons and snuggled. He even fell asleep on me--the best ever!
Sunday: Easter festivities begin...
Jack hid easter baskets for Colin and me! Colin got bubbles & kids cereal bars, and I got chocolate! Thank you. =)
Coach Natalie and I went for a morning walk/jog, and then we were off to Nick & Tami's. The easter egg hunt was fun--mom helped Colin find easter eggs before the "big" kids got to them. Thanks Mom!
For the first time, Colin sat at the kids table. Colin did a good job eating off of his plate, his cousins plates, and snacks from us. By the end of the afternoon, I had to cut him off from more food. He definitely takes after me--just doesn't know when to stop eating!
Words cannot express the laughing, screaming, tumbling, and playing that went on for the rest of the afternoon. Here are some highlights.
3 comments:
You can easily notice just how sweet and caring you all are to Colin by watching him take care of bear bear. I miss you all. Happy Easter. Auntie Lori has the sniffles. Wish i could be sick and stuck in the house with you Colin.
Does the rest of the world know your little one is this cute? It's probably not fair to other people! :) I miss you all soooooooo much!!!! Still think you should come visit me, so we can hang out by the pool! ;) Love ya! xoxo
he is at such a fun age now huh?
you are soo blessed that was his first fever ever~WOW!
Post a Comment