Thursday, March 5, 2009

15 mo update + Aunt Dorothy's gift

Colin's 15 month stats: 33 inches tall, 28.2 lbs

News to report: Last weekend, I came to the realization that Colin is a bit spoiled, and it's getting hard to take him out in public. He loves to run down aisles, take things off of shelves, and will run away from me when I try to pick him up. Yep, I've become that parent. As a result, I've declared it "baby bootcamp" time. I'm not quite sure what that means yet, but I do know that we have to start teaching this kid boundaries! Hopefully he'll be kind, respectful and considerate the next time you see him in person.
Aunt Dorothy gave Colin this dancing dog, and Colin semi-dances to it, and is semi-afraid of it...



We've had some trouble teaching Colin to stay away from the TV/DVD buttons. And my brilliant parenting technique has been to name our new dog, "watchdog," and he makes sure Colin doesn't push any of the buttons. It's worked wonderfully so far! Thanks Aunt Dorothy. And no worries, Colin still dances with watchdog, albeit from a distance!

And lastly, we got Colin a kids laptop, but nothing compares to the real thing. Here he is working on some projects.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Colin, spoiled??? NOOOO... What's that middle finger doing??? Hahaha. Love the video of him watching/dancing with the dog!