Sunday, January 25, 2009
Gung Hay Fat Choy + 14 mo. Updates
Jack & I were lucky enough to celebrate Chinese New Year with Ed & Mai last night. A full 6 course, homemade meal--it was fantastic. Thank you so much for a wonderful night. =) Here's a shot of where the night ended (it's actually a wet bar in their basement).
Last weekend, we celebrated Grandma's birthday at Natalie's house. Jack played the role of "jungle gym" for the kids.
Jack & I purchased a treadmill to help us stay running while it's below freezing outside. Because some have warned us that it'll end up being a coat rack, Jack signed us both up for the half marathon in May. While Jack can probably run it in his sleep, I'll need every ounce of training time. Wish us (me) luck.
And lastly, Colin finished his first season of Little Gym..and here he is showing off his medal. He's even learned how to put it on himself.
We are amazed at how much Colin has learned. He copies everything we do, and understands so much. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the blog. thank you for keeping them coming.. it's the next best thing. and colin leaves his signature drooled-on-shirt in every entry. =)
I am signed up for the same event, although doing the half-marathon. That treadmill won't end up as a coat hanger - I know it - especially now that Colin is working out too :D
Post a Comment