Tuesday, October 23, 2007

4 weeks to go!

This picture was taken at a baby shower at work! Very fun--toilet paper measurements, cake, cookies, and most importantly, lots of laughs!

4 weeks to go! We (Jack, Jamie & baby) are all doing well. I still haven't felt a contraction yet--and am taking things day at a time. Jack's been "nesting"-- he just finished building more storage for the basement! Baby is kicking, rolling & hiccup-ing. I'm at weekly appointments now, and Doctor says things are "normal"--whatever that means! My one question every week is, "Is the baby still staying in? I'm not ready for labor yet!"

Had a slight mishap at Target over the weekend--I tried to get large tupperware bins from a top shelf--I couldn't hold it, they fell. I caught most of the fall with my forehead, but some of them bounced off of the top of the belly. I'm okay--and the nurse assures me that baby is okay! Phew.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Does Jack know you used the word "nesting" when you wrote about him? :) I hope you two are doing great. I can't wait to see both of you and baby Elwell (by the way you have 4 weeks give or take a few days, to find this kid a name! What happened to the beta fish?) I love you two!

toya said...

Your picture is cute. Please don't do Target alone the next 4 weeks:)
I enjoyed doing the shower and it was fun baby shopping! I can't wait to meet the little person. Yes the little person needs a name!

Christie Wilkerson said...

J squared +1
I LOVE THE ROOM! It is soooo cute! Jamie...you are so darn adorable but seriously stay away from the Target!
Love and happiness to you!

LWT said...

YAAAY! I love the picture. You look beautiful :) Thanks so much for sharing. Good luck in the next few weeks. I'll be sending lots of good vibes your direction. No more top shelf shopping for you!

Dennyt said...

meditation...I was not too sure what a blog was either. I love you Jamie but something tells me that you will use your free time for napping & deep sleeping before you make another entry. So it will be a long time before you are writing in here again. Ah yes my good woman... A brother got a job at the Sheraton in Tempe Az.......................................I don,t know why I am writing this when I am just going to talk to you two crazy kids on the phone. Oh yeah when you have this child please dont start wearing those jeans that moms start wearing....Ya know the ones that you button fly all the way up to your boobs. Your a sexy Beiouch so stay away from those pants. Later you three. P.S. Even if you told & showed Jack about this site he would still just look at you all weird like the time a monkey first saw fire. lol

Spoices said...

Oh my!!!! You look great! the room looks awesome! I love all the pics... I hope you all are doing just splendid!

Joe Wilmarth Tyna said...

Keep up the good blogging work. . . i'm horrible at it. It's so great to know what's going on with you, though! Take care!

Kacee said...

Hey, trouble! How are you? I can't wait till you have the baby! How are you feeling? Eat any cherry tomatoes lately? ;)

Shirley said...

I love your pictures and you look great! I wish my room looks like that. Stop going to Target, start delegating. j/k. Can't wait to find out what the baby's name is and what he/she will look like. Take care.