Our dearest family and friends, welcome to our Blog--The Elwell Adventures! As an attempt to share our new adventures with family and friends across the country, we're giving "blogging" a try! Jamie's not very good with keeping things updated, and Jack doesn't even know this site exists yet--so no guarantees. (And who am I kidding, I shouldn't try to write in third person--we all know I'm writing these things!) So be sure to tell me what you think. Love you all. These are pictures of Auntie Lori's creation--the Sea Life Baby Room!
5 comments:
Hi Jamie (and Jack),
I'm eating my ravioli lunch while looking at your blog and I'm thinking... even if I wanted to capitalize on the room painting thing, I wouldn't always finish the project if I wasn't 'feeling it'. Bet you can appreciate that one. Teehee. LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG NOW! I'll be waiting for your next entry!
Hi, I never knew what a blog was!
Hi Jamie and Jack,
I'll be watching and waiting for the good news! Great idea!
Still in Clovis with Kristan and the boys. FYI: November 22nd is my dad's birthday.
Much Love to the three of you.
Hi Jamie and Jack!
Thanks, you are adorable!
I really like what Auntie Lori has done with the Baby's room.
I hope you don't mind, but I copied your picture for Austin to see. I browse around snagging pictures to keep him updated on what is going on in the rest of the world! LOVE the blog!
Blog Blog Blog!!!! Im with meditation...I was not too sure what a blog was either. I love you Jamie but something tells me that you will use your free time for napping & deep sleeping before you make another entry. So it will be a long time before you are writing in here again. Ah yes my good woman... A brother got a job at the Sheraton in Tempe Az.......................................I don,t know why I am writing this when I am just going to talk to you two crazy kids on the phone. Oh yeah when you have this child please dont start wearing those jeans that moms start wearing....Ya know the ones that you button fly all the way up to your boobs. Your a sexy Beiouch so stay away from those pants. Later you three. P.S. Even if you told & showed Jack this site he would still just look at you all weird like the time a monkey first saw fire. lol
Post a Comment