The result of my "nesting" is a completely prepared and organized baby room!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Full Term, yahoo!
I'm 37 weeks = full term = baby is healthy = baby can pop out at any time! As a splurge, I had a prenatal massage today--THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! It was amazing...the most perfect 55 minutes ever. Spent the rest of the day eating pizza and cake at our neices' third birthday party--A Princess Party. Natalie, Jack's sister, had her princess smile on as she delivered the cake to all of the kids! =) Just a glimpse into our very near future--kids, toys, cake, games, and close friends & family!
Jack's been pretty swamped at work--but last week, he managed to get his first run in since the marathon. As far as I know, he doesn't have his next marathon planned yet. He's getting ready for the labor and delivery--I think he's a bit nervous about seeing "stuff" and asked me if he could bring his own curtain into the delivery room! =) He'll never read this blog, so I can get away with sharing that with everyone! Love ya, hon!
The result of my "nesting" is a completely prepared and organized baby room!

The result of my "nesting" is a completely prepared and organized baby room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment