Colin is 10 years old. Can you believe that?!
Of course he wanted a mochi cake.
He invited his best friends over to celebrate. David, Colin, Adam, Shamith, Cameron, and Justin (from left to right). Derek showed up later.
They did slingshots.
Justin got laser tag at the Elwell Christmas gift exchange so all the boys played that in the dark. They had a blast.
Colin got a chess board for his birthday. I took this picture right after Jamie beat Colin in their first game. I predicted it would be the last time she beat him. I think that has been true so far.
In other news, Justin had his first wrestling tournament a couple weeks ago.
He won first place. He pinned all three of his opponents in the first round. Great job, Justin.
Colin had his first swim meet not long ago. He placed in three different races. Congratulations, Colin.
I've been doing some steelhead fishing this year. My first time out I got nothing. The second time I landed one but could not get it to shore. The third time I landed this fish. It's 23" and almost 5 lbs.
I cleaned and filleted it. Then the boys and I ate it. It was delicious.
Justin created this one day. It's a suit of armor.
In critter news, a hawk hit our big window again. If you look close you can see the mark it left.
It flew away and sat in this tree for a while.
See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment