Sunday, July 12, 2015

We miss you already Lori


Aunti Lori left Thursday morning.  Wednesday was a relaxing day spent mostly at home eating, packing, talking and playing Pictionary.  Lori also helped teach me how to do the blog.  Thank you Lori.  The picture above is the only one we got of all 5 of us.  It took a good half hour to get.  Maybe we'll invest in a selfie stick.


Justin made a tye-dye shirt at summer camp this week.  Pretty cool.  I didn't think it was blog worthy but someone took 18 pictures of it so I thought I would post it.


Saturday morning was swimming, rock climbing and Tae-kwon do.  We also submitted all of our paperwork for Colin and Justin's passports (can't wait for the Bahamas cruise).  After that, the boys and I headed to Grandma's house.  We helped Grandma get ready for her big party in two weeks and she cooked us dinner and baked us cookies to take home.  Thanks mom.  My friend Marty also stopped by to hang out for a while.  Always good to see him.  I didn't take pictures of any of those things but isn't that a beautiful buck.  It was walking through our back yard a couple weeks ago with a smaller friend.


Sunday we went to the Chagrin Valley Hunter Jumper Classic at the Metroparks Polo Field.





There was a classic car show, lots of jumping horses, good food and a great atmosphere.  I thought the best part was the dancing horse (I'll get better at taking pictures eventually, haha).

Thanks to everyone for the birthday presents and well wishes.  See you next week.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Awwww Jack you are a natural at blogging!!! Sooo awesome you picked this up!!!! Keep 'em coming!!

Hahhaa J with your visor upside down!

Hahaha who took that many pics of J's shirt?

Nice to hear the boys are continuing to climb!

Yes, very nice shot of the buck!

Lori said...

And I miss you all dearly.

Lori said...

Wow great timing on your shot of the horse soaring!!!