Friday, May 20, 2011

Update on the boys

 Justin is almost 16 months old and is loving life!
 He loves lots of things and is pretty good at building towers. When this tower got too high for him, he took a block, walked to Colin and shook his head yes. So Colin stopped what he was doing and started building towers with Justin. Love it when they play together.
 And I just love this picture. Lisa was over for dinner and brought cake for dessert. Justin didn't eat dinner, so I told him he couldn't have cake. So he stared at Lisa's every bite with this face. Love him.
A Colin update: At 3.5 years old, there isn't much he can't do. He's been waking up early in the morning, so we told Colin that he could go downstairs first without us. One morning, he put out our breakfast for us (yogurt, cereal, milk). Very sweet. I turned around and on the kitchen counter, I saw a ripped open box, scissors and plastic bag pieces. I asked Colin if he ate any snacks, and he told me no. Long story short, he finally pulled this open bag of snacks from the back of the cabinet and admitted to eating 3 pieces. Keep in mind that he had to use the ladder to find the snacks, get down to find his scissors, come back and open the bag, and then he hid the snacks when I came down for breakfast. I think he has a bit of my mom's mischievousness left in him.

1 comment:

Urban Farmer said...

Its nice to see an entry mostly about my pal, Justin. He's so great...and yes, love that picture. Did Lisa share cake? haha