Monday, January 24, 2011

Working Mama

For the last 6 years, I have worked with a great group of people in Housing, Residence Life & Greek Life at Case Western Reserve University. They've been through it all with me: marriage, house purchases, child #1, child #2, ups, downs, sideways, blizzards and heat waves. Before our trip to SF, they held a very sweet reception for me to say good-bye. I forgot to take pictures of everyone, but I did manage to get one with these two crazies. The three of us served on-call together for the last 4 years! Crazy, right?!
And after our SF trip, I went to work as Associate Director for Career Development, Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.  Had a great first day, but there's nothing like knowing the ins and outs of a familiar job. =) I wanted Jack to take a picture of me this morning, but I sped out of the house b/c I was running late. So instead, you get a picture of my first day of school shoes. (i love them! cute and comfy.)

3 comments:

Urban Farmer said...

There's nothing like a pair of Stuart Weitzman's! I still want to see the whole look! hehe Glad the first day went well.

Valbona Bushi said...

Congrats again on the new job. Hope you love the new work family as well!!

jamie said...

Ahhhh.. Urban Farmer knows the secret about these shoes...which makes me love them more. =)