Sunday, May 23, 2010

Food Talk

I wish I had a better way of keeping track of everything that Colin says. Here are a few of my recent "food talk" favorites:
  • "I want all of that tofu in my belly."
  • "Yummy in my tummy."
  • When Jack asked Colin to share his snack, "No daddy. If you eat too much you will get a tummy ache."
  • "Mama, you eat that to get big and strong." (pointing to the edamame left on my dinner plate.)
  • "Justin, don't take my snack. When you get teeth, I will share with you."
  • When I told Colin he couldn't have anymore snacks, "Can eeyore have one?"
  • "I'm patient. I went to school, and mama picked me up. Then I get a snack."
When I pick Colin up from school, I usually bring a snack for him. And on the way to the car, we play a game where he has to try and guess the snack. My favorite this week was--
Jamie: "It's a fruit, and it's brown and fuzzy."
Colin: "apple."
Jamie: "Mama peels it and it's green inside."
Colin: "apple."
Jamie: "It rhymes with weewee."
Colin: "KIWI!" =)

My boys...Jack, Colin (almost 2.5 yrs) & Justin (almost 4 mo). Time flies.

We all know how much Colin loves music and his guitar. This weekend, he begged us for a guitar strap (duct tape) and a pick (a quarter). A picture of our indoor picnic...Colin was in charge of the food and entertainment.

And yes, we do put pants on Colin -- he just doesn't like to wear them. =)

2 comments:

Angela said...

OMG, the stuff Colin says is too cute! Great pictures too, by the way :)

Lily said...

So funny! I love the "what rhymes with weewee!" I also love how he uses a quarter as a pick for his guitar...very innovative!