And I'm quickly reminded what Spring is like in Ohio. How do you start the week at 86 degrees, and end it with snowflakes?! I'm clearly not getting used to Ohio spring weather teasers seeing that I already put away all of our winter clothes!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Easter and Justin @ 2mo
The Easter Bunny came to our house last Sunday, and hid easter baskets for all of us!!! Then, Nick & Tami hosted a fun-filled Easter afternoon--Easter egg hunt, prizes, and fun times with all of the cousins, aunts and uncles. And after dinner, Team Elwell (Tami, Nick & Jamie) officially signed up for the 5K race in May. Jack is doing the half marathon the next day, so he has the joy of watching all of the kids while we run the 5K.
Aunt Tami handing out prizes after the Easter egg hunt.
The first of many secret clubhouse meetings. =)
Justin is a healthy 2 month old! 24 inches & 13 lbs, 14 oz.
News on the home front? I broke our vacuum, so we did some research and took lots of advice...and (drum roll, please), we are now proud owners of an Oreck (not sure what model or anything.) All I know is that it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E! It swivels, almost pushes itself, and makes the house feel, oh, so spring clean!!! Jack thinks that the 15 year warranty is the best part.
And I'm quickly reminded what Spring is like in Ohio. How do you start the week at 86 degrees, and end it with snowflakes?! I'm clearly not getting used to Ohio spring weather teasers seeing that I already put away all of our winter clothes!
And I'm quickly reminded what Spring is like in Ohio. How do you start the week at 86 degrees, and end it with snowflakes?! I'm clearly not getting used to Ohio spring weather teasers seeing that I already put away all of our winter clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment