No pictures captured this, but Colin gave us the greatest New Year's present ever!
Colin came to our room around 7am on Saturday morning, and Jack helped him into bed with us...I was still half asleep with my eyes closed. Colin leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, and said "love you." Leaned over to Jack and did the same thing. I wanted to freeze that moment in time. =)
It's been a very hectic week for us. Between moving, cleaning out the old apartment for new renters, trying to get settled into the new house, Jack & Colin being under the weather, and me being 8 months pregnant--we're looking forward to some new energy this week! I hope to get more pictures up for next week's post.
Wishing everyone a very happy 2010!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHH how adorable
Post a Comment