Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!! What a fun night with family...Thanks for hosting, Nick & Tami! Colin has finally learned that it doesn't have to be his birthday to get cake and ice cream. Everybody has a birthday, and everybody gets cake and ice cream!

Cousin Sarah having fun on the pony...so precious!
Colin, Brooke, Grandma and Reagan on the choo choo train.
Colin loves all of Brooke and Reagan's stuffed animals! House project #253: New spice rack up and (alphabetically) organized!
Weather: Snow, snow, and more snow. This picture is part of our backyard: bench, kids picnic table and tricycle.
23 more days til the due date!
  • I'm feeling Braxton Hicks contractions. (I never felt them with Colin, so this is a first!)
  • Colin keeps demanding that the baby's name is "cake."
  • Colin loves to put toys under my shirt so the baby can play.
  • Jack keeps asking the baby to stay in for at least another week or so.
  • Baby's clothes are unpacked & my hospital bag is packed--so we'll be ready whenever he is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of herbs..should last you 20 years! haha Looks good!
Urban Farmer

CJ said...

Hi Colin - Can't wait to meet your little brother. I'd name Dylan either blueberry or orange if I had the choice. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie! i wish I could be there again for this one! you will have to tell me all about it.

Please give Colin a big hug from his auntie katie and auntie trisha!

We miss you,

Katie