...doing our best to keep loved family and friends updated with our life adventures.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Pee-Pee in the Potty! (@ 23 mo)
It's true--Colin "pee-peed in the potty" 5 times this weekend! We haven't been pushing it, and are fully expecting to change his diaper until he is 3 years old. But to our surprise, he's taken quite an interest in the potty. We're still in diapers, but this could be the beginning of a new era for us. We need to read up on this next phase--we know nothing! Please send any good links or book titles our way. =)
My friend Lisa and I worked on the planning committee for the community JACL Holiday Fair for the last couple months, and it finally happened. The taiko drumming group and the karate group were crowd favorites.As you may have heard, Jack & I ate all of Colin's Halloween candy--but we keep his pumpkin filled with snacks (raisins, crackers, a couple of lollipops). I didn't realize this, but Jack gives him a "snack a day" out of his pumpkin, and keeps the pumpkin hidden away. Well one morning, I caught him in the corner with his pumpkin...
We enjoyed warm fall weather this weekend and went to Grandma's to rake leaves and eat cookies. =)
3 comments:
pee-pee in the potty!!!! yay!!
I love the video of him asking for candy. Too cute!!!!
How is pregnancy #2 treating you?
I like candy and raisins too!
Post a Comment