...doing our best to keep loved family and friends updated with our life adventures.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving & Colin's 2nd Bday
T-giving festivities started off with Jack and Chris running the Turkey Trot 5miler. Colin and I were spectators, and loved seeing the costumes run by. Yes, that's a gorilla and a banana.Then we were off to Nick & Tami's. Thanks for hosting a fabulous dinner and night! Food was delicious, and we have lots of leftovers to enjoy. =) We also did an early birthday celebration for Colin's 2nd birthday. Thank you everyone for spoiling him with lots of love and presents. Colin is still singing "happy birthday" to himself--he loved it!
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Hurry up, Uncle Matt...
Finally, cake! Aunt Natalie's storytime.Uncle Matt's workout. We love having the Virginia Elwells in town! (Uncle Chris, Aunt Evelyn, Ben, Rylee and Mitch) Aunt Natalie and some of the nieces/nephews. Aunt Natalie is getting ready for her big move to DC in the next week. We are all going to miss her SO much, but are very excited for the new job and for a new place to visit!
Teaching baby Mitch (7 mo) how to crawl. Mitch is so easy-going and happy...
5 comments:
Oh I love the costumes :D Happy Thanksgiving
There was a gorilla and a banana at the turkey trot I ran in in Dayton! Exact same costumes!
Happy Birthday, Colin!
Happy 2nd Birthday Colin!
Happy Birthday Colin :)
I can't believe he is two already! We had so much fun celebrating his arrival! Wish I could be there for the next one too!
Glad to hear Natalie is coming our way! Maybe that means we will get to see you all more too!
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving and hope you all are well!
Katie
Post a Comment