We celebrated Sarah's 1st birthday last weekend. Sam, Colin and Natalie enjoying the pinata presents. =)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Happy bday Sarah and week udpates
Colin started his new school last week--and we're loving it. According to his teachers, he loves reading books, playing in the kitchen, and the Spanish teacher. =) And we finally got to use his new lunch bag!
We celebrated Sarah's 1st birthday last weekend. Sam, Colin and Natalie enjoying the pinata presents. =)
Laurie stopped by for breakfast, and Colin quickly made her into his new friend...
And lastly, Colin and Jack watching the Browns...and eating cheesecake!
We celebrated Sarah's 1st birthday last weekend. Sam, Colin and Natalie enjoying the pinata presents. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a super cool lunchbox! I'll have to keep that in mind when I get Hannah her lunchbox :) So glad you guys like the new school - what a relief!
Did Jack get a haircut? Doesn't look like him.... I like that pix of Jack and Colin at Cheesecake Factory...
haha! Yep, that's Jack. He cleans up for us every now and again. ;) I love all of the pics of Jack and Colin--so cute together.
Just looked into those lunch boxes. they're nice :D I'm buying one
Post a Comment