Wednesday, September 16, 2009

baby....BROTHER!

Hi everyone,

It's official, I'm going to be a big brother! Mom and Dad tell me that a baby BROTHER is growing in mommy's belly. I'm not too sure what this means yet, but they tell me it'll be fun. 20 more weeks to go!

Love,
Colin

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! How exciting!

Valbona Bushi said...

Another adorable boy on the way :D

Amy said...

Aw! So exciting!!! You'll be outnumbered by BOYS! ;)

Shirley said...

Yay! Thats exciting. Are you going to let Colin pick the name? :o)

Lily said...

Congrats Jamie! Colin will teach baby brother everything he knows!

momma_tanglee said...

congratulations Jamie!!!! I am so happy for you and your new addition! yay for another brother for Colin!

Jamie Elwell said...

Thanks everyone! We are so excited to have two little boys in the house. =)

Meera said...

I cannot wait!!!

Angela said...

Woo hoo!!!

Lisa Basalla said...

Congratulations, Jamie! Super exciting news!
Lisa

CJ said...

We're gonna be big brothers...we're gonna be big brothers. ;)

katiekuulei said...

So, So excited Jamie, Jack and Colin! Can't wait to meet him!

Love,

Katie and Trish

Marvin said...

congrats! another little one!!