Great, I better bring a leash on Thursday. Tee hee. =) Just kidding, I can't believe he went from crawling to 5-6 steps! I guess once he could take 2-3 steps, he took off from there.
Jamie, he is so cute and getting so big! congratulations again! we really should get together for a tea or something when i'm back; i'll be in euclid around dec 23-27. please let me know if you are available at all and we can try to arrange a visit :) -Lisa
2 comments:
Great, I better bring a leash on Thursday. Tee hee. =) Just kidding, I can't believe he went from crawling to 5-6 steps! I guess once he could take 2-3 steps, he took off from there.
CAN'T WAIT to see you in 3 DAYS!!
Jamie, he is so cute and getting so big! congratulations again! we really should get together for a tea or something when i'm back; i'll be in euclid around dec 23-27. please let me know if you are available at all and we can try to arrange a visit :)
-Lisa
Post a Comment